Please note: If you have not recieved your purchase email or Free Kit be sure to look in your secondary "merchant" folder.
Many email systems now organise merchant emails in secondary folders.
Try searching for an email from: email@example.com in all folders of your email software.
Unlike computers, phones and tablets need 3rd party Free App to manage and download files from the internet.
The easyiest way to use standard Pdf and Mp3 files on your iPhone, iPad or Android is to just click the download button and open them directly on our server.
If you wish to use the files offline you can use the free 'Dropbox' 'iSaveit App' or 'Readdle's Documents' There are many Apps out there depending on your device which are easy to use.
- Dropbox for iPhone
/ Dropbox for Android
/ iSaveit App
/ Readdle Documents
• Download and install to your device. * Note - If you're using Gmail update the App also or it will not work correctly with Dropbox.
• Setup a free Dropbox account and you're ready to go.
• Open your purchase email and click the green 'view purchase online' button
(if you cannot see the green button then your device needs a software update.)
• Click 'send to Dropbox' if you have the 'Dropbox' installed and follow the Dropbox prompts.
You can now open your Dropbox App and view your files.
Alternatively you can use the regular 'Download' buttons to open the files on your device
• Click the 'Download' button
• Click the arrow in the bottom right corner to open the document in your internet browser.
• Click 'Open in' or the 'send arrow' at the bottom center of the screen
• Now select 'Dropbox' if you wish to save this file to your Dropbox account for offline use.
if this is the first time you have downloaded files from the internet with your phone or tablet and you're not successful
you should consider using a computer. Unlike phones and tablets computers handle downloading files easily and no apps are required.